By Marilyn Markel for Island Eye News
Nothing says summer like grilling and peaches. Enjoy these gems right off the grill!
• 6 peaches, peeled and halved
• 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
• 4 ounces blue cheese
• Good quality Balsamic vinegar
• Leaves from 3 sprigs of mint, julienned
1. Combine peaches with oil. On medium high, grill until softened. About 1 minute for each side.
2. Divide among 6 plates.
3. Put a small amount of cheese in the well of each peach half. Drizzle with balsamic, sprinkle with mint and pecans.