Staff Report for Island Eye News
The Isle of Palms Connector Run celebrates its 22nd year on Saturday, October 4, 2014. The race offers a 5k run, 5k walk and a 10k run with one of the most scenic views in the South. All funds raised go directly to local organizations for the prevention of child abuse right here in Charleston.
Come and support a great cause; then enjoy the entertainment the follows including: live band, children’s fun and beer garden.
• $25 for all 10K Runners, 5K Runners & 5K Walkers who register by 4/25/2014
• $35 for race registrations received 04/26/2014 to 10/2/2014
• $40 for all race entries received between 10/3/2014 to 10/4/2014
• Online registration closes October 2nd so late entries must be submitted in-person during packet pick-up times. Register at ioprun.com/register/
Packet Pickup and Late Registrations
• Friday, October 3 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Packet pickup will be held in Mount Pleasant at East Cooper Medical Center
• Race day, October 4 from 6 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.: Race packets will also be available for pickup at IOP Public Safety Building, 30 J.C. Long Blvd Isle of Palms, SC 29451